Lay on your back with your hands by your sides, your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. (UNLIKE MY PIC WHERE MY HANDS ARE UP LOL)
Make sure your feet are under your knees.
Tighten your abdominal and buttock muscles.
Raise your hips up to create a straight line from your knees to shoulders.
Squeeze your core and try to pull your belly button back toward your spine.If your hips sag or drop, lower yourself back on the floor.
The goal is to maintain a straight line from your shoulders to your knees and hold for 20 to 30 seconds. You may need to begin by holding the bridge position for a few seconds as you build your strength. It’s better to hold the correct position for a shorter time than to go longer in the incorrect position.
Haha. Here is just a couple funny bloppers from my videos. I forget things, I realize I’m a horrible actress and the first one is the funniest. Even my cousin (the voice at the end) agrees I am a giant dork.
I always try to remember that this is just meant to be fun. I love helping people reach their health goals and stay motivated. Hope this funny video makes you laugh today, it did me.
Three great moves to add to your routine. These ab excercises are simple, yet really lift the booty and shrink love handles.
1. Funky dance. (While standing, lift your knee up to your elbow. Really tighten your core as you move. Repeat other side for one rep.)
2. Bridge. (While laying flat, knees bent, pull glutes and abdominal muscles up, hold for 3-5 seconds, bring back down, that’s one rep)
3. Knee swings. (While laying, get into crunch position and bring both knees to one side while bringing the opposite elbow to that knee, that’s one rep)
Do each move 20 times for 3 sets. 🙂
Congrats USA on the win today!
Steps to Success
1. Know your diet. Read your meal plan and learn it well. Re-Read it occasionally to help you stay focused and on the right track.
2. 2 Shakes a day (Weight loss) 1 Shake a day (Maintain your weight) Keep that in mind.
3. Never skip your Herbalife supplements. I like to keep mine in a tablet case and keep them with me. Take your supplements under all circumstances.
4. Water, Water, Water. Drink 8 glasses of 8oz water daily. Skipping your water will slow down your weight loss.
5. Think, Plan and Be Prepared. Being prepared is the key to success. I like to prep on Sundays and then again on Wednesdays. Makes making a healthy choice, the easy choice.
6. Measure and weight all food. The eye can be deceiving.
7. You literally are what you eat. Buy the best, fresh ingredients. Read labels and be aware of hidden sugar and salt.
8. When dining out – order wisely! Don’t hesitate to ask questions or make special requests. Automatically order all meats without butter or seasonings and salads without cheese, croutons or creamy salad dressing.
9. Vacations and Traveling: You are either on the program or not. “Getting off” your program can seriously set you back or worse, undo everything you have accomplished.
10. Check in with your coach as often as you can. Keep in touch and keep telling them the truth about what you are eating and working out. Honesty will go a long way for YOU.
11. Enjoy yourself during this time! You will start to gain energy and feel amazing!
12. Take it one day at a time.
13. Weigh yourself only on your check in day with your coach. At the same time of day that you initially weighed in. Weight can fluctuate throughout the day even up to 5 pounds in some.
14. Keep a food journal. BE HONEST.
15. You’ve got this. Attitude is everything. Keep your confidence in yourself.
Let me coach YOU. Email me to get started on your HerbaLife Program today! email@example.com